Tools for Wild Rice Zucchini Definition
- 4 medium length squash
- 2 medium onions
- 3 medium tomatoes
- Wild rice
- 1 lemon
- Olive oil
- Half a glass of water
Wild Rice Zucchini Definition Preparation
- We cut the head and the end of the pumpkins and slice them accordingly, we take a container into the water and put half a lemon on it.
- Then we cut the onions into small cubes and put olive oil in it. We take it to the pan and roast it until it turns pink.
- We peel the tomatoes, apply the process and combine with onions, we boil our wild rice with the help of a coffee pot (wild rice color is black ????)
- Then we add the zucchini that we soak in water to our pan. We squeeze half a lemon and add half a glass of water and cover it with greaseproof paper. We wait until the pumpkins are cooked. ????
- If our wild rice is boiled, we strain it, we serve it in a container of your choice after the cooking process of the pumpkins takes place.
- You can serve hot or cold by sprinkling on wild rice. ????