Materials for Definition of Vegetable Gratin
- 500 g broccoli
- 250 g carrots
- 250 g cauliflower
- 2 cubes Knorr Chicken Juice Bouillon
- 2 cups of milk
- 1.5 tablespoons flour
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 50 g grated cheddar cheese
Definition of Vegetable Gratin
- Boil the carrots in a pot. Add the broccoli and cauliflower to the pot 3-4 minutes before removing the carrots, and boil them while remaining alive. Strain the vegetables. Arrange vegetables in a heat-resistant glass container.
- Add milk and flour to a saucepan. With a whisk, stir until no lumps remain. Turn on the fire and cook on medium-low heat, stirring, until it becomes a consistency. When the mixture is hot, add black pepper and 2 cubes of Knorr Chicken Juice Bouillon and melt. Spread the sauce over the vegetables, covering all sides.
- Add grated cheddar and cook in a 180-point preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes until a golden yellow color field. Serve hot. Bon Appetit!