Materials for Definition of Vegetables in Misket Flat Baked Oven
For the meatballs;
- 250 grams of minced meat
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 or 4 parts parsley
- 2 or 3 arms fresh mint (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of mint
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Take 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- Half a teaspoon of cumin
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper
- Half a teaspoon of chili peppers
- Breadcrumbs to consistency pitch
- Low measure of liquid oil
- 3 small length potatoes
- 2 eggplants
- 2 zucchinis
- 2 green peppers
- 1 carrot
- 2 nectarine onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of pepper paste
- 1 tomato grater
- Liquid oil
Definition of Making Vegetables in Misket Flat Baked Oven
- First, let’s knead our meatballs with all our ingredients and knead them, then shape our meatballs for marble and put them in the refrigerator for rest.
- Let’s chop our vegetables little by little.
- First, let’s fry the potatoes, then zucchini, eggplant, pepper, carrot in a little oil and put them in the tray we will cook.
- Let’s fry the onion and garlic that we chop in a frying pan, and pour over the vegetables.
- Let’s open the pepper paste and tomato grater with a glass of hot water and pour over the vegetables we mix.
- Let’s fry our meatballs a little and arrange them on the vegetables and bake them in the oven heated in 180 degrees until it draws its juice.
Enjoy your friends.