For sponge cake
- 4 eggs
- 125 g granulated sugar
- 125 g flour
- 50 g butter (Melted)
- 1 pack vanilla
For unicorn cake pastry cream
- 250 ml milk
- 60 g granulated sugar
- 20 g butter
- 3 egg yolks
- 50 g flour
- 1/2 vanilla stick
- Half a teaspoon of pink gel nutrient dye
How To Make Unicorn Cake
Pleasant and easy unicorn unicorn cake kids will love the recipe.
- For sponge cake; Break the eggs into a deep bowl and add the powdered sugar and whisk until they are sufficiently white. Slowly add flour to the egg mixture with the help of a spatula. Add the melted butter and mix until it is homogeneous and spread it on a baking sheet with greaseproof paper. Bake in a preheated 180 radde oven for 25-30 minutes and take it out of the oven and let it cool.
- Put the milk and the seeds of the vanilla stick in a pot and boil. In a mixing bowl, beat the granulated sugar and egg yolks, add the flour and mix.
- Add the egg mixture to the boiling milk by mixing and cook on low heat until it becomes a pudding. Add the butter in the ready-made cream and mix until it melts sufficiently. Stir occasionally at room temperature with stirring. Add the pink gel lint paint to the cooling pastry cream. With the mixer or whisk, whisk until homogeneous and transfer to the squeezing bag with star holder attached. Leave in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- To create the cake; Cut the sponge cake slices with a 12 cm diameter circular apparatus to form round layers.
- First place a slice of cake on the serving plate. Squeeze pastry cream on it and repeat this process with 3 layers of cake and cream. Squeeze cream on top, decorate with a unicorn figure made of sugar paste and let it rest in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
If desired, the last mixture can be added to the cake mixture and baked as it is.
Click for the definition of cheesecake with Oreo.