Materials for Tortilla Chips Definition
- 2-3 tortilla bread (lavash)
For the sauce
- Half a tea glass of liquid oil
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- Half a teaspoon of thyme
- Half a teaspoon of mint
- 1 quarter module onion
- 1 clove of cut garlic
Tortilla Chips Definition Preparation
- Tortillas are cut in triangular form. My advice; you should not cut it too small because it should not overlap the tray.
- The ingredients for the sauce are whisked with a fork.
- Cutting small onions and 1 clove of garlic in the middle increases its aroma ???? It can wait for 5-10 minutes like this.
- Slice tortilla dip into sauce, drain a lot of oil and lay out on the tray.
- It is cooked until it turns golden light in 180 point top and bottom fan setting. Since the cooking time of the ovens will change, it would be nice not to get away from it. They can burn very quickly. Spices can be adjusted compared to taste. ☺️