Materials for the Definition of Tomato Pepper Pasta
- Half a pack of pasta
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 pepper
- Olive oil
- Dried mint
Definition of Tomato Pepper Pasta
- We boil the pasta.
- Add olive oil to the pan and roast the peppers.
- We cut the tomatoes into cubes and add them to the roasted peppers.
- You can optionally make less tomato paste, both in terms of flavor and color.
- When we add the tomato paste, we roast it a little.
- We strain the pasta and put it back into the pot.
- We add the tomato sauce on the pasta and put it on the stove.
- We add dried mint.
- We adjust the salt and fry for 2-3 minutes, stirring. We can serve it with yogurt. Bon Appetit 🙂