Materials for the Definition of Spicy Kapuska Meal
- 1 small length cabbage
- 1 nectarine (to be chopped)
- 1 tablespoon butter and liquid oil
- Half Turkish coffee cup rice
- 1 teaspoon tomato and pepper paste
- 2-3 pieces of dry hot pepper
- 4 cups of water
- 1. teaspoon salt
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper
- Half a teaspoon of granulated sugar
Spicy Kapuska Meal Definition Making
Put the oil and onion in the pan, fry for two minutes, add the tomato paste, fry for another two minutes, add the cabbage we washed and chopped, mix the salt, sugar, pepper and wait for 10 minutes to fade in very low heat, then give the broth. Add over 40 minutes cook over medium heat and serve hot.
note: those who love very hot can chop hot peppers small.