Materials for the Definition of Sour Okra Dish
- Half a kilo of okra
- 1 onion
- 3-4 green peppers
- 3-4 tomatoes
- Half a lemon juice or half a teaspoon limo
- Liquid oil
- 1 / 5-2 cup hot water
Making Okra Food Definition Definition
- We wash and clean the okra. We cut the onions and peppers into tiny cubes.
- Add liquid oil to the pan and roast onion and pepper.
- Meanwhile, we peel and straighten the tomatoes and add to the roasted onion and pepper.
- When the tomatoes are soft we add the okra. We add lemon or lemon salt on top.
- We roast the okra until they turn color and water. We add hot water and leave it to cook.
- 5 minutes before downloading, we add the salt and cover the food.
Note: The less we mix the food, the more we avoid it from being saliva.
Enjoy your meal. ????