Ingredients for the definition of seasoned noodle soup
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 charleston peppers
- 1 cup barley noodle
- 5 cups of water
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 15 g butter
- For finishing:
- yolk of 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
How To Make Seasoned Noodle Soup
- First of all, cut the tomatoes in half, and grate. Clean the beans and chop them into rings.
- Melt the butter in the pan and fry the peppers. Add the grated tomato and continue the roasting process.
- Add tomato juice and hot water to the pot and bring to another boil. Finally, add the barley noodles and cook until tender.
- For the finishing of the soup; Adequate whisk of lemon juice with yolk of 1 egg. Take the soup from the stove and sweeten it with salt and pepper.
- Add the dressage and close the lid of the pot. After resting it for 5 minutes, share it in the bowls. You can decorate it with chopped parsley.
- You can serve seasoned noodle soup with hasanpaşa meatball. Bon Appetit.
What are the Tricks of Decent Noodle Soup?
- If you wish, you can also use wire noodle to barley.
- You can use tomato grated on the tomato paste side. Make sure the tomatoes are ripe and juicy.
- To increase the aroma of the soup, you can add a cut chicken bouillon or sliced chicken meat.
- You can add roasted onion slices to diversify the soup. Do not forget to sprinkle lemon juice and parsley before serving.
How Many Calories Are 1 Portion Seasoned Noodle Soup?
- One serving of seasoned noodle soup prepared with standard ingredients is about 95 calories. You can add this definition to diet lists, as it is rich in potassium and fiber.
If the definitions of soup, which have become indispensable for the tables, appeal to your taste, you can take a look at the definition of broad bean soup prepared in the short term.