Materials for Definition of Sausage Potato Meal
- 3 potatoes
- 2 pieces of green pepper
- 1 onion
- 5-6 slices of sausage
- 3 tablespoons of liquid oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Chili peppers, cumin
Sausage Potato Meal Definition Definition
- Chop all of your ingredients. Heat liquid oil in a pot. Saute your onions and peppers.
- Once it is over, discard the sausages and mix a little more.
- Then add the potatoes, add the tomato paste and mix for a few minutes.
- Add 1.5 liters of hot water to the top of the potatoes.
- Cook for half an hour, forty-five minutes. Cover the bottom until it remains slightly juicy and let it rest. Enjoy your meal.