Equipment for the Definition of Meatballs with Meat
- 500 gr fine bulgur
- 3 spring onions
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 2 nectarine onions
- 2/1 garlic
- 300 g lean ground beef
- 10-15 modules ice
- 5-6 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons (bitter) tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons (without pain) tomato paste
- 150 gr isot
- 1 teaspoon (black pepper, cumin, mint, allspice, ground pepper, thyme, chili pepper
- 3 teaspoons of salt
- 1 cup of olive oil
Definition of Meatballs with Meat
- First, spread the tomatoes, onions and garlic differently from the rondo.
- Then let’s finely chop the green onion and parsley. (Strain the water of the onion and garlic).
- First put the tomato paste, spices, salt and onion and half of the garlic on the raw meatball tray and knead for 5 minutes.
- Then pour the bulgur into another pit of the tray and combine it with the mixture we made little by little.
- Add half the grated tomato and ice and knead for 20-25 minutes.
- Add the minced meat and continue kneading until it disappears.
- After adding the tomatoes and greens, knead again for 15 minutes and add olive oil and knead another kind, ready for service.
- Enjoy your meal.