Equipment for the Definition of Raw Meatballs
- 1 cup thin brown bulgur
- slightly less fine bulgur from 1 cup
- 1 cup boiling water
- Half a tea glass isot
- Half a tea glass of liquid oil
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper
- Half a teaspoon of ground pepper
- One teaspoon of salt
- One medium length onion
- A garlic clove
- 4 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
Raw Meatball Definition Preparation
- First of all, I put the brown bulgur and bulgur into the deep bowl and wet it with a glass of boiling water.
- We cover it and wait for 10 minutes, we grate the onion after we grate the onion. This is a very valuable step because the water leaves a bitter taste in raw meatballs.
- Then we put the remaining ingredients and feed them with a spoon. I can use blander with the robot that wants to make it with a blender.
- Then we knead and shape for two or three more minutes with my hand.
- The definition is very easy to enjoy.