Materials for the Definition of Puree Pasta with Bechamel Sauce
- Half a kilo of mushrooms
- 5-6 medium length potatoes
- 1 pack of pasta
- 1 cup of milk
For bechamel sauce;
- 4 cups of milk
- 1 tea glass of liquid oil
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cheddar grated
- 1 tablespoon butter
Definition of Puree Pasta with Bechamel Sauce
- We are boiling our pasta before.
- We boil our potatoes in another pot.
- Then, in a pan, we chop our mushrooms finely and sauté them.
- We prepare our béchamel sauce in another pot. We mix the necessary ingredients for the bechamel sauce until boiling and consistency.
- Add 1 cup milk to our boiled patetes and crush them into puree.
- Then we add the mashed potatoes on the mashed potatoes to the bottom of my boiler and then the pasta that we boiled.
- We pour our cutlet sauce and sprinkle the grated cheddar evenly.
- We place the butter on top by dividing it evenly.
- We bake in 200 stages in the oven until golden brown.
- You can get a chic flavor and presentation by frying a chicken with it, bon appetit :).