Tools for Pumpkin Vaccine Definition
- 4 pumpkins
- 1 cup boiled chickpeas
- Half a glass of bulgur
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 pointed peppers
- 1 capia pepper
- 1 teaspoon pepper paste
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- liquid oil
Pumpkin Vaccine Definition Definition
It was a meal I loved very much of my late grandmother 🙂
I can say that I started loving pumpkin with this dish. It is a stylish and nutritious dish consisting of quite a few ordinary ingredients. This dish is made in two ways. Cook with lots of hot sauce without adding tomato paste and pour a little molasses on it, it becomes super. 🙂
- Roast the onions and garlic in the pan until it turns slightly pink and add the peppers and fry a little more.
- Add the tomato paste and roast until it smells.
- Add the chopped zucchini, bulgur, chickpeas, turn them a few, then add the hot water, salt, pepper and close the pot.
- Stir occasionally, check for water.
- Since bulgur will absorb water very quickly, add water as the water decreases.
- Don’t let the water of your food go over the pumpkins. This dish is very nice when it is a little juicy 🙂
- After cooking, you can serve hot and cold hot.
Enjoy your meal.