Tools for the Definition of Pea Dishes
- 1 large length potato (diced)
- 2 large length carrots (cube cut)
- 750 g extracted peas
- 2 medium onions
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of pepper paste
- 2 cubes Knorr Chicken Juice Bouillon
- 2.5 cups hot water
- 4 tablespoons of oil
Pea Food Definition Definition
- Heat oil in a saucepan. Add the diced onion and cook for 4-5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the pepper and tomato paste and fry until the smell comes out.
- Add the extracted peas and the cubed carrot. Add hot water and 2 cubes of Knorr Chicken Juice Bouillon and mix well. Cook with the lid covered for 20 minutes.
- Add the potatoes that are cut into 20 cubic minutes and cook the lid secretly for 20 minutes on low heat. Serve hot. Bon Appetit.