Equipment for the Definition of Ravioli
- 4 cups of flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 cup of water
- 100 grams of minced meat
- 2 onions
- Ground pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 cups of yogurt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons of liquid oil
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- Chili peppers
- Half a pack of margarine
Ravioli Definition Preparation
- First, let’s prepare our dough.
- Let’s pour 4 cups of flour into the basin, pool it in the middle and pour it in the form of egg, salt, water control and knead.
- Dough should be of solid consistency.
- Let’s divide it into cloths.
- Let’s flood the countertop and open the meringue with a rolling pin, it needs a fine explanation; After opening our dough, we cut it into thin strips.
- We cut mink squares from the unofficial side.
- We distribute minced meat in equal form.
- And we twist our Kayseri pasty ravioli.
- We put the ravioli, which we bake and twist the tray.
- We put water in the pot, add salt and liquid oil in it so that our doughs do not stick.
- Then we add our ravioli to boiling water and boil.
- After boiling, we strain and melt margarine and pour it over and mix.
- Then we put it on the serving plate.
- We serve with yogurt and tomato sauce.
Enjoy your meal ????.