Materials for the Definition of Pasta with Garnish
- A pack of auger pasta
- Minced meat (100gram)
- Cumin, ground pepper, black pepper, salt, paprika
Garnished Pasta Definition Preparation
- We boil our pasta in a pot before.
- We separate 1 cup of the boiled pasta from the water.
- Now we take the liquid oil onion and minced meat in a frying pan, add a spoonful of tomato paste and then add and garnish the garnish, and add the water of the pasta, cover the spices and cover.
- When the ingredients are cooked, we pour them into the pasta pot and mix them properly. Bon Appetit.