Equipment for Pancake Definition
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- Half a tea glass of liquid oil
- 1 packet baking powder
- 1 pack vanilla
- 1. 5 cups of flour
Pancake Definition Preparation
- We whisk the egg, add liquid oil, sugar, baking powder and vanilla. We add the flour and mix it in such a way that no lumps remain.
- We pour a measure into the pancake pan we are heating. Adjust its size compared to your own wishes.
- We turn it over with an eye.
- We take both sides when cooked.
- Enjoy your meal.