Tools for the Definition of Apple Pie with Oat Molasses
For the base:
- 2 eggs
- 4-5 cups ground oats
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 vanilla
- 1 cup of crushed walnut
For the mortar:
- buy 4 or yellow apple
- 1 tablespoon of molasses (optionally, 2 tablespoons can be placed. It was not very sweet that I made.)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of carob powder
- 1 cup ground oats
- 1 fig or palm
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free peanut butter
Definition of Apple Pie with Oat and Molasses
- First of all, apples are grated and molasses on a low heat, cinnamon and optionally carob is added and cooked on low heat. I have started using carob powder (I copied from my mother), which has been beneficial for both sweet and sweet, as well as cocoa flavor.
- While making the base, mix the egg and coconut oil and add vanilla, oat and walnut to form a dough that will not stick to your hand.
- Spread the greaseproof paper compared to your pie container and spread on it. There will be a base for a cheescake base. Bake 200 steps for 10 minutes lightly and add the apple mortar.
- Mix 1 cup of oatmeal, 1 fig or palm 1 tablespoon of sugar-free peanut butter on the rond. Sprinkle them into small pods on your pie.
- 200 dots cook for another 15-20 minutes.
- Your healthy pie without sugar and flour is ready.