Materials for the Definition of Ground Beef Cauliflower Meal
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 100 gr minced meat
- 1 nectarine onion
- 2 green peppers
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 medium length potatoes
- 1 carrot
- Half a glass of liquid oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Buy pepper
Mince Cauliflower Meal Definition Definition
- First, let’s wash the cauliflower and cut it into portions.
- Let’s cut the carrot and potatoes into cubes.
- Let’s chop the onions, peppers, garlic and cook with the carrots in oil (I added carrots in this first stage as the carrots are cooked late).
- After roasting a little, let’s add the minced meat and roast it until it releases its water. Then add the tomato paste and fry a little more.
- Then add the cauliflower and mix.
- Let’s add enough water and let it boil and let it boil.
- Let’s add the potatoes when cauliflower softens a bit (I put the potatoes last because cauliflower is cooking later than potato).
- Finally, let’s add some peppers and mint close to the bottom and close the bottom.
- Bon appetite to those who will try.