Materials for Meat Chickpea Definition
- 2 cups chickpeas
- 1 nectarine onion
- 1 tomato
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Olive oil
- Flaked meat as much as you wish
- Chili peppers
Definition of Meat Chickpeas
- First we roast onion in oil.
- Then we throw our meat in oil and cook on low heat with the onion until the meat is released and pulled again.
- Soak the chickpeas 1 night before, or boil them in the pressure cooker.
- Add the tomato and tomato paste on top of the meat, and then add the spices and add the chickpeas.
- We cover the pot and let the chickpeas cook for 5 minutes.
- We add marrow water to the pot in 5 minutes, but our water should pass the chickpeas by 2 fingers so that our food is not consistency.
- Since I boiled chickpeas in a pressure cooker, it is sufficient to cook for about half an hour.
- After adding the salt, our chickpea is ready in the consistency of meat with marshmallow.