Materials for Definition of Main Style Stuffed Peppers
- 8 bell peppers
- half a kg ground beef
- rice rather than half a glass of water
- chili peppers
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tomato
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- some salt
- hot water
Main Method Pepper Stuffed Definition Definition
- Let’s wash the peppers by emptying them and pierce the lower parts with the help of a knife.
- Let’s chop the onion and put the minced meat into rice. Let’s grate the tomatoes and add them and add the spices and knead them.
- Let’s fill our minced meat sauce into the cleaned peppers.
- Let’s dissolve 1 tablespoon of tomato paste and a little salt in hot water.
- Let’s string our stuffings.
- Let’s fill the water we boil in another place until the fillings pass and cook on medium heat.
- When the peppers soften, you can eat with pleasure.