Lentil Patties Definition
- Take 1 cup lentils
- 2 glasses of water
- 1.5 cups bulgur with meatballs
- 1 nectarine onion
- 3 tablespoons of liquid oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 (half) parsley
- 1/2 (half) spring onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
Lentil Meatball Description Definition
- We boil our lentils in water. We close the stove.
- We add the bulgur on the lentils that absorb the water and close the lid of the pot.
- After waiting for half an hour, we pour the lentil bulgur mixture, which is roasted and softened with oil, onion and tomato paste on one side.
- We knead when it comes to consistency that won’t burn hands.
- We add the spices and knead again.
- We add the greens and knead again and take small modules and squeeze them. We serve with curly.
- Enjoy your meal ????.