Lentil Patties Definition (Full consistency)
- Take 1 cup lentils
- 1. 5 cups of fine meatball bulgur
- 1 nectarine onion
- Half a tea glass of liquid oil
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- Half a bunch of parsley
- Half a bunch of spring onions
- Half a lemon (1 can be used as an option)
- Salt / Paprika / Black Pepper
Lentil Patties Definition (Full consistency) Preparation
Lentils are boiled with 3 cups of water, after boiling bulgur is added and the lid is closed and expected to soften for half an hour. In the meantime, we chop the onion and fry it with oil, add the tomato paste and mix it a little. Let’s add it to bulgur and lentils. Let’s start kneading after adding parsley, green onion, salt and spices. Let’s knead for 5 minutes and let’s serve and serve.
Here is a simple and delicious meal.