Materials for Leaf Wrapping Definition with Olive Oil
- 500 g fresh Slap leaves (Brine)
- Olive oil
- 2 medium lemons
For Internal Mortar;
- 1, 5 cups of rice
- 1, 5 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 medium onions
- of paprika
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Turmeric – optionally
Olive Oil Leaf Wrap Definition Definition
* Leaves are kept in hot water for 5 minutes, washed and rinsed.
* Grated onions are put into the bowl together with olive oil. Then, properly washed rice, spices, salt, paste and parsley are fried.
* The mortar is placed on the wide part of the leaf with the veined side of the leaf inward. The leaves are wrapped by closing them from the edges.
* After covering the bottom of the pot with unwrapped leaves, the wrapped leaves are lined up in sequence. About 1 L of water is added while cooking. To give a sour taste, lemon slices are put on it. Put a little olive oil on the last leaves and cook over low heat for half an hour.