Equipment for Lasagna Definition
- Half a pack of lasagna
- 300 grams of minced meat
- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons of liquid oil
- 1 clove of garlic
For bechamel sauce;
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups of milk
- Cheddar cheese grated (I also add mozzarella.)
Lasagna Definition Made
- Take liquid oil in a large pan. Add the onions you chopped little by little, after a little roasting, add the minced meat and continue roasting.
- When the minced meat is roasted, add the garlic you chopped and the tomatoes we grate and grate and sauté for another 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Roast by adding tomato paste and add about 1 cup of hot water. After adding the salt, take it from the stove and let it cool.
- Put butter and flour in a small saucepan for bechamel sauce and sauté over medium heat. Add the milk little by little, and always whisk to avoid lumps. When it comes to pudding consistency, remove it from the stove.
- After the minced meat sauce and béchamel sauce are prepared, grease the baking dish a little or cool the baking paper and place lasagna on the base.
- Pour some béchamel sauce over the lasagna and spread it stylishly. Then pour on it with minced meat. Put lasagna on it again. Continue this process until you run out of tools.
- Pour béchamel sauce back to the top lasagna and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Let the lasagna soften for 10-15 minutes.
- Finally, bake in the 180 radde oven for about 15 minutes.
- Serve by slicing all the red on top. Bon Appetit.
Note: I recommend that you read the package before making it, because some lasagna may need to be boiled, if it needs to be boiled it will be indicated there.