Tools for the Definition of Imam Fainted
- 4 eggplants
- 1 cup of olive oil (for frying)
- 1/4 (quarter) cup olive oil
- 4 onions (ring chopped)
- 8 cloves of chopped garlic (on request)
- 2 tomatoes (peeled and chopped)
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- salt as needed
- 1/2 (half) cup parsley (chopped)
- 1/2 (half) cup hot water
- 4 bristle peppers
Imam Bayildi definition definition
Peel the eggplants intermittently, draw their bellies with a knife, fry in hot oil, open their belts neatly.
Fry the onion and garlic with oil in the pan, add the tomatoes salt, sugar, cook until the tomatoes are tender. Fill the parsley in the belly of additional meat eggplants. Add the broth, cover the lid and set it on a light fire until it boils and cook until the vegetables are tender. Cool in the container and take it to the table at room temperature. .