Materials for the Definition of Dried Beans with Green Lentils
- Half a glass of green lentils
- 2 cups of dried or green beans
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 carrot
- 1 tomato
- 1 pointed pepper
- Half tablespoon pepper paste
- Half tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- Ground pepper, chili pepper, salt
Definition of Dried Beans with Green Lentils
(Since I used dried beans, I boiled lentils and beans for 15 minutes in boiled water.) Roast the onion and garlic. Add pepper and carrot and fry. Add the tomato paste and fry. Add the green beans and lentils that you boiled or use fresh. Add the tomato. Add enough hot water. Leave to cook for 30 minutes. Bon Appetit.
Note: If you do not boil it in boiling water and the beans will harden.