Materials for Fresh Bean Definition
- 500 g green beans
- 1 cup canned tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons of liquid oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 5 cups boiling water
- 5 cups of hot water
Making Green Beans Definition
- Add the liquid oil to the pressure cooker and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato paste and roast for 3 minutes, then add the tomatoes.
- Then add the beans and roast.
- Add 5 cups of hot water and close the lid.
- Cook for another 25 minutes after the whistle sounds. Serve hot. Bon Appetit!