Materials for the Definition of Bulgur Green Bean Soup
- 350 grams of green beans
- 1 onion
- 1 pointed pepper
- 1 large tomato ????
- Half the glass of bulghur with pilaf medium length
- Half a tea glass of liquid oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Half tablespoon of pepper paste
- Pulp pepper, black pepper
- Warm water to get to the top of the pot
Definition of Green Bean Soup with Bulgur
????Greetings???? my definition is an indispensable definition in the summer, we like it very much and so I wanted to share it with you, easy to make first, the beans are cut small, the onion is chopped with a knife, then the beans are boiled in bulghur paste, the pepper is chopped small, added, the peel of the tomato is peeled, the room is chopped small, added a little, Stir, add to the broth, then add the spices to the water and boil, cook under the boil and cook until the beans are tender. Enjoy your meal ♡ ???? the flavor is great ???? You set the note salt, I did not want to measure, whether it is salty or not, add so much love.