Materials for the Definition of Gök Firek Dinner
- 7 green tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons of liquid oil
- 1 large onion
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 take tomatoes (not the rule, if not)
- 2 or 3 tablespoons of bulgur (optionally rice)
- 2 cups of hot water (you can add more if you want juicy)
- enough yogurt
- And garlic
Definition of Gök Firek Dinner
Liquid oil is added to our pot.
Subsequently, small chopped onions are added and roasted.
Paste is added.
Peeled tomatoes, if any, are added, and Green tomatoes are chopped in the form of apple slices, or roasted for 5 minutes in large pieces.
Then bulgur is thrown on it and its lid is closed.
Tomatoes are cooked until tender.
(Depends on the taste of the palate, but I definitely pour garlic yogurt)
Enjoy your meal 🙂