Equipment for Definition of Fresh Broad Bean Meal
- Half a kilo of fresh broad beans
- 1 nectarine (chopped for cooking)
- 1 take pepper (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons of rivera olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper
- 4 cups of water
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 1 pinch of thin minced dill
Definition of Making Fresh Broad Bean Meal
Extract the fresh pods, divide by three, wash and strain. Put the oil in the pan, put the onion and cook a little over low heat. Add the tomato paste and cook for two more minutes, add the pods and pepper, wait for 10 minutes to chill over low heat. Sprinkle with salt, sugar and pepper, add water. Cook on low heat for 40-45 minutes, sprinkle dill and cover the pot. Serve after cooling.
Note: I add cold water to the food, I also add sugar, I cook in that form, the color is nice.
If you pour yogurt with garlic on it, it becomes even more delicious.