Equipment for the Definition of Fresh Beans with Olive Oil (With Key Point Media)
- 500 g green beans
- 1 nectarine onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 2 cubes of sugar
- 1/4 (quarter) lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper
Definition of Fresh Green Beans with Olive Oil (With Key Point Media)
- Clean the bones of the beans with peel. Take the edges, divide in half.
- Chop the onion for cooking.
- Peel the peel of the tomatoes (I showed a practical method in the video) and cut into cubes.
- Chop the garlic finely.
- Sweat the onion in olive oil, add tomatoes and cook by mixing together for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the beans, garlic, lemon juice, sugar and pepper and cook until the lid is ready.
- Take salt and extra virgin olive oil from the stove. Serve when cool.