Materials for Definition of Eggplant Settlement
- 6 eggplants
- 250 grams of minced meat
- 5 green peppers
- 1 pick pepper
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- Salt, pepper, paprika
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 cups of hot water
Eggplant Settling Definition
- First we wash the materials in vinegar salt water. Then we grill the eggplants.
- We peel the eggplants we roasted and cut them in slices on the cutting board and put them in debt.
- We roast one of our onions, one of our peppers and garlic in liquid oil.
- We add minced meat and roast.
- We mix the spices by adding a pinch of parsley and a pinch of dill.
- We add the tomato paste and mix it again, roasting and add the boiled water and mix.
- We pour the sauce we prepared on the eggplants equally.
- We put a piece of butter on the module, then we put 4 green peppers on top and cut the pepper in half.
- 15 minutes in a 180 ° oven preheated. We’re baking.