Materials for Definition of Eggplant Dish in Pressure Cooker
- 5 medium eggplants
- 2-3 green peppers
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 bowl full of beef cubed
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Half a tea glass of liquid oil
- 2. 5 cups of water
Eggplant Meal Definition in Pressure Cooker
- Firstly, eggplants are peeled and cut into cubes and get wet with salt in cold water. About half an hour).
- Put oil on the pot and add onion pepper and garlic and roast.
- Add the meat close to the onion pinkish, cut the bottom of the stove. It is waited until the water is released, then the tomatoes are added and the tomato paste and spices are added when it melts and mixed.
- Eggplant is added on top and the broth is poured for 5 minutes, the lid of the stove is closed and the lid of the stove is closed. Bon Appetit.