Requirements for the Definition of Dried Apricot Dessert with Walnut and Butter
- dried apricots up to 2 soup bowls
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of liquid oil
- 1 and a half cups of warm water
- 1 little sugar powder from 1 glass of water
- 1 cup of coarsely chopped walnuts
- If you can use it to slide
Definition of Dried Apricot Dessert with Butter and Walnut
Yours greetings 🙂
- Let us soak the dried apricots in warm water for half an hour to open them. Let’s take the butter oil into the pot and melt it. Let’s add swollen apricots and roast them a little.
- Let’s mix the water and sugar sufficiently in a bowl. And add it to the apricots we roast.
- Let’s add 2 tablespoons of liquid oil and walnuts close to the water and fry a little more. Liquid oil will give shine.
- Let’s take the apricot dessert, which drank the water, into the serving plate and sprinkle walnuts on it 🙂 If you want to use the cream, let it cool down a little.
Note: If there is no butter, you can use it in margarine.
- Also, when the dessert cools, it will freeze because it contains butter. If you wish, heat and serve. Or you can only do all the processes using liquid oil, wait in the cupboard and serve cold. Bon Appetit:)