Materials for the Definition of Milk (Pepenin’s Meatball)
- 3 cups of fine meatball bulgur
- One measure of hot water (to wet the bulgur)
- 5-6 tablespoons of liquid oil
- 2 medium onions
- 4 large cloves of garlic
- 2 soft tomatoes
- A pinch of fresh basil (if you can’t find it, it may be in parsley)
- 1 pointed pepper
- Half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon of pepper paste (or tomato paste)
- Chili peppers
Definition of Butter (Pepenin’s Meatball) Preparation
We met with Çütte about Adıyaman and Gaziantep region thanks to his favorite cartoon cinema hero PEPE. Cut; Especially Southeastern Anatolian District is a dish that is made frequently in summer and is also loved by children. It has an extraordinary smell.
- First of all, we wet our bulgur with hot water, cover it and let it brew for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, we cut the onion, garlic, green pepper, tomato and basil little by little.
- Then we heat our liquid oil a little on the stove.
- We add tomato paste and warmed oil and knead into our bulging bulgur.
- Then we add nectarine, tomato and garlic and knead it again.
- We also add our spices. Finally, add the pointed pepper, basil and lemon and blend all of them and knead until it becomes thick.
- After it is finished, we can give a presentation and make a presentation.
- If you want, it is delicious with ayran, pickles and greens. Enjoy your meal with love. . ????????