Equipment for the Definition of Creamy Spinach
- Half a kilo of spinach
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 small onion
- 1 cube Knorr Chicken Juice Bouillon
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tea glass of milk
Creamy Spinach Definition Made
- Melt the margarine in the pot. Add the cubed onion and crushed garlic and fry.
- Add the spinach, release the water and cook until it pulls out.
- Add the flour to the spinach and cook until the smell comes out.
- Add milk on it and cook for 5-10 minutes, stirring over low heat.
- Add 1 cube of Knorr Chicken Broth and black pepper and bring to a boil. Serve hot. Bon Appetit!