Equipment for the Definition of Creamy Mushroom Pasta
- Half a pack of pasta
- 1 pack of cream (200 ml)
- 300 grams of mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter
Creamy Mushroom Pasta Definition Making
- Let’s boil the pasta. Let’s cook the mushrooms that we chopped into the pot until we water them.
- Let’s continue roasting by adding grated garlic to the mushrooms that absorb the water.
- When the garlics die, let’s add butter and add the cream.
- Finally, let’s add thyme and salt.
- When it starts to boil, you can add the pasta and mix it for 2-3 minutes on the stove and serve.
- You can add grated cheddar upon request. Bon Appetit ????.