Materials for Chocolate Bar Definition
- enough peanuts to cover the bottom of your container
- 1 tablespoon Honey / molasses
- 40 g Dark chocolate or cocoa and coconut oil
Chocolate Bar Definition Preparation
- Let’s mix side nuts and honey or molasses. Let’s put it in our containers or in our container.
- Let’s melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler style. Or let’s heat the coconut oil and melt the cocoa in it.
- Let’s pour over the peanut mixture we placed. Let’s throw it in the freezer. You can enjoy it in your sweet crises at least 3 hours later.