Equipment for the Definition of Chicken Eggplant Dish
- 4 medium eggplants
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 1 boiled chicken leg
- Green pepper
- 1 tomato
- Desired spices (black pepper buy ground pepper chili pepper)
Definition of Chicken Eggplant Dish
- Peel and chop the eggplants.
- Roast the onions we chop in oil.
- Let’s divide the chicken thigh, which we boiled before, into small modules and roast it with onion.
- Let’s put the green pepper, tomato, eggplant, garlic and all the spices we chopped into the onions and cook with a tea glass of water and cover the pot.
- After it boils a little, put a little water on top of it and you can turn the stove back when the eggplants freeze the color. Bon Appetit.