Materials for the definition of kashar mushroom in casserole
- up to 2 kg of mushrooms
- 2 peppers
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 medium onions
- 1 heaped tablespoon tomato paste
- Shredded cheddar
Definition of Cheese Mushroom in Casserole
- We peel the mushrooms and cut them in cubes.
- We cut the onion pepper and tomato into cubes and put the edge.
- First we roast the onions until they turn pink.
- Then we add the pepper and continue to roast, we add the tomato paste, we add the latest tomatoes.
- After roasting well, we add the mushrooms.
- If mushrooms are needed after letting go of the water, we add some water.
- After cooking, we put it in casseroles and put it in the oven and add grated cheddar and cook it in the oven for another 5-10 minutes. Bon Appetit.