Materials for Definition of Cauliflower Stew
- 1 small length cauliflower
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- Half a glass of grated feta cheese
- Optional A pinch of chopped parsley.
- Quarter cup hot water if needed
- Salt, pepper-Paprika-Cumin
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 cup of garlic yogurt
Cauliflower Stew Definition Definition
Cut the cauliflower into small flowers and cook in steam or water. Cut into small modules or cut them with a fork without crushing them. In a large bowl, mix cauliflowers, flour, garlic, eggs, grated cheese, spices and finely chopped parsley. If its consistency is too dark, add hot water to make it thinner.
Put some liquid oil in a pan. When the pan is neatly fried, put a spoon from the mixture and fry the bottom. Put your browning brownies on a plate with a paper towel. Fry all cauliflowers in this way. Serve with freshly prepared garlic yoghurt or simply.