Equipment for the Definition of Caramelized Onion Production (With Practical Image)
- 3 onions (finely chopped (julian))
- 1 y. k olive oil
- 3 y. k butter
- 1 t. k thyme
- Salt, pepper
Definition of Caramelized Onion Production (With Practical Media)
- Saute the onions in oil until high color (stirring constantly) over high heat.
- When it gets color, add water occasionally (as shown in the video) and cook it on a covered low heat.
- As he draws the water again 1-2 y. Add water and mix and cook.
- Continue this process until the volume of onions crumbles to 3 times.
- When ready, flavor with salt thyme black pepper.
- Use in burgers, sandwiches, tarts alongside velev meat dishes.