Materials for the Definition of Brussels Sprouts Dinner
- 250 grams of Brussels sprouts
- 250 grams of chicken mince (can be any other meat or minced meat)
- Olive oil
- 1 tea glass of rice
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 large glass of tomato puree
- Hot water
- Salt, pepper, pulbiber, mint, thyme
Brussels Sprouts Dinner Definition Preparation
First, we cut the root of our cabbage and clean it if there is a rotten leaf. Let’s cut it by crossing it from the beginning and wash it well and leave it aside.
Then we start roasting the onion and garlic, which we chop for cooking, in a large saucepan. We add and roast our chicken mince. We add tomato paste, mix and add our tomato puree. We add our rice and cabbage and put hot water on it and let it boil.
We sweeten it with salt and other spices. Rice and sprouts are ready when cooked.