Materials for Definition of Boiled Potato Egg
- 2 potatoes
- 1 small onion
- 2 eggs (3 if you like eggs abundantly)
- Chili peppers
- Olive oil
- Optional cheddar cheese
Definition of Boiled Potato Egg Definition
- Potatoes are boiled (I peel and straighten for quick boiling) boiled potatoes are crushed with a grinder.
- Olive oil is added to a pan and small chopped onions are roasted.
- Add on crushed potatoes Roasted for 5 minutes. You can add if the potato is reduced, as it will attract oil.
- After roasting in boiled potato, the eggs are broken and mixed. If desired, grated cheddar cheese is sprinkled on it…
Enjoy your meal.