Tools for Boiled Cauliflower, Broccoli and Carrot Definition
- Half a cauliflower
- Half broccoli
- 2 carrots
Definition of Boiled Cauliflower, Broccoli and Carrot
- First of all, let’s keep the traces of the vegetables that we have separated from the parts in the vinegar water.
- Let’s boil and salt the water in a large pot.
- Let’s throw it into the water to boil our filtered vegetables.
- Let’s filter the boiled vegetables to our plate.
- If you wish, you can decorate it with yogurt sauce and eat it. Enjoy your meal in advance.