Materials for the Definition of Cowpea Meal with Olive Oil (Increasing Milk for Breastfeeding Mothers)
- 1 cup of dry kidney bean (soaked 1 night before)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2.5 cups hot water
Olive Oil Cowpea Meal (Increasing Milk for Breastfeeding Valides) Definition
- We boil our kidney beans until they soften. (It softens in the pressure cooker in about 25 minutes)
- We roast our onion and garlic until soft in oil.
- We add our diced carrots and potatoes to our roasted onions and roast our vegetables for 1-2 minutes.
- We add and cook our tomato paste, boiled and drained kidney bean and 2, 5 cups of hot water.
Enjoy your meal 🙂