Utensils for Definition of Oven-Free Pumpkin Stewers
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 egg
- About 3 tablespoons flour
- Cheddar cheese (according to your request)
- A pinch of parsley
- A pinch of green onions
- Chili peppers
Definition of Baked Oil-Free Pumpkin Stew
- Start heating the oven with fans in 200 steps, then peel and grate the zucchinis. Remove the water with a strainer or by squeezing it. Pumpkins need to stay dry. Grate cheddar cheese. Break the egg over the zucchini and cheddar cheese you take in your bowl.
- Then add the spices. Add the finely chopped parsley and green onion. Finally add the flour little by little. The mortar should not be too runny. About 3 tablespoons of flour is enough. Mix all the ingredients.
- Spread the greaseproof paper on the baking tray. I do it without oil. But if you wish, you can pour very little liquid oil and spread it with a brush. Add a tablespoon of mixed mortar on top of the tray and put it in the oven.
- You can take it out of the oven by inspecting it when the pumpkins start to brown.