Baked Cheese Sauce Vegetables Description
- 1 Broccoli
- Half cauliflower
- 3-4 Carrots
- 3-4 Potatoes
For the sauce
- 500ml Milk
- 3 – 4 Eggs
- Parmesan Cheese
- One tablespoon of flour, you can duplicate flour for a more solid consistency.
- Thyme (Oregano), Curry, Turmeric, Black / Red / White Pepper Powder, Salt, Muscat (Coconut). dried basil.
- Schnittlauch (Dried Green Onion)
- A Scented Cheese for example
- Gorgonzola (moldy Cheese)
- Pour a little bit of Parmesan again in Ordinary Cheddar Cheese
Description of Baked Cheese Sauced Vegetable Dish
Boil the vegetables, but not too soft.
Stir the sauce in a liver shape and pour over the boiled vegetables (on a greased tray).
It takes 30-40 minutes on average until it is cooked over 180 levels.
Bon Appetit 🙂